The activities will be participatory, goal-oriented and flexible
The Lake Arbor Foundation is committed to ensuring that it has all the resources and arrangements in place to execute its educational and recreational activities. The activities will be participatory, goal-oriented and flexible to allow for the widest involvement and outreach.
There are lots of volunteering opportunities out there. Look for things that appeal to you, things you have done before, things you are good at or things you’d like to try. It could even be the start of a new career path for you.
- Mentor a young person.
- Become a Camp Inspiration summer camp volunteer if you are age 16+.
- Volunteer for the annual Lake Arbor Community Day (LACD).
- Become a student volunteer for LACD and earn community service credits.
- Suggest and support LAFI-sponsored community programs and activities.
- Help promote LAFI events and activities with family, friends, and neighbors.
- Share your subject-matter expertise through a LAFI-sponsored community seminar that outlines “best practices.”